After too long of a pause between issues, Butter Lamb Press is pleased to announce the release of Alternative Incite #6.
Included among this issue's contents are:
- The usual opening rant by yours truly, along with some additional thoughts on creativity from people who aren't me.
- Commentary on thought-provoking and/or irritating articles about "resisting the smush," being happy with (... or maybe without) smartphone apps, listening to your laziness (I told you lazy was the new busy), and confusing status with purpose.
- A unique installment of Notes from the Field featuring an account of an interesting experience in my favorite bookstore and excerpt from my (hopefully) forthcoming book in which I interview a panhandler.
- An interview with self-publishing veteran Catherine Groves of Christian*New Age Quarterly
- More awesome photos by my talented brother (J. Matthew Smith), letters, and publications received
- And finally, a concluding article (i.e., Parting Shot) about a Chinese man who left it all behind to read books in a cave.
And did I mention that this is the final issue of Alternative Incite? I write about that too.
Check it out!
Specs: 40-pages, half-sized legal.